Your health is our number one priority, therefore Lifestyle Compass Ltd, have taken care to create algorithms that prescribe exercise programmes and dietary advise based on guidelines followed by personal trainers within the health and fitness industry.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, Lifestyle Compass Ltd recommends that you do not undertake any of our prescribed exercise or nutritional programmes or follow any of our guidance without prior consent from your general practitioner or doctor.
- Do you suffer from high cholesterol?
- Do you suffer from frequent and / or severe headaches?
- Do you or have you ever smoked?
- Do you drink more than 5 units of alcohol per week?
- Do you or any member of your family currently suffer from or have ever suffered from any type of heart condition?
- Do you suffer from chest pain at rest of during exercise?
- Do you have diabetes, asthma, epilepsy or lung disease?
- Do you have or have suffered from high or low blood pressure?
- Are you pregnant or have you given birth in the last 3 months?
- Do you ever lose balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have any muscular disorders and / or joint problems?
- Do you know of any reason whatsoever why you should not participate in exercise or follow dietary advice prescribed by Lifestyle Compass Ltd?
By agreeing to this statement, I confirm that I have answered the questions in this medical declaration to the best of my knowledge.
If I answered yes to any of the questions in this medical declaration, I have sought advice from my general practitioner or doctor who has recommended that it is safe for me to undertake Lifestyle Compass Ltd's exercise and nutritional programmes and guidance.
I understand that medical advice should be sought by my general practitioner or doctor before undertaking any exercise and dietary programme prescribed by Lifestyle Compass Ltd. I undertake the prescribed exercise and nutritional advice at my own risk.